Relationship coaching isn’t just about coaching you and your partner to be more loving and attentive to each other’s needs. First you need to understand yourself as a person, and how you contribute to the health of your self as well as your relationship. Therefore, the most effective couples coaching must enable you to understand your triggers as well as providing a step by step guide to empower your future choices.
To be successful in relationships requires personal empowerment. Whether you are presently in a relationship – or you crave to be in a mutually fulfilling relationship, it’s important to understand the mental, emotional and physical dynamics of being in a relationship. This is where my empowerment coaching can help you.
You’re in a life tournament. To be able to win, you’ve got to be prepared both as an individual and as one half of a couple. I help individuals and couples understand the dynamics behind effective communication.
This includes what to do when:
- You’re feeling triggered and you don’t want to react negatively.
- You don’t feel heard or your partner doesn’t seem to listen.
- You are afraid to ask for what you really want.
- Your words and actions seem to constantly cause arguments.
- It feels like your partner frequently puts you down.
- You feel the constant need for attention and reassurance.
So you can then:
- Gain confidence in your ability to ask for what you want and need.
- Consistently feel heard, respected and understood.
- Manage your triggers so you can prevent yourself from reacting in a negative way.
- Understand the power of your delivery which includes verbal as well as non verbal communication.
- Feel confident in yourself as well as fulfilled as an individual.
In my relationship coaching we need to define what’s important to you so you can:
- Gain a clear vision of where you want your relationship to be.
- Effectively deal with emotional issues when you get triggered.
- Understand how you contribute to arguments and how to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Release emotional baggage caused by ex-partners and failed relationships.
My coaching skills can enable you to:
- Stop feeling needy so you don’t smother your partner.
- Confidently speak up in a respectful manner and retain your self value.
- Retain your personal identity so you don’t feel like you’re losing yourself.
- Effectively manage arguments so they don’t destroy your relationship.
- Be capable of responding respectfully to maintain relationship integrity.
- Understand the basics of what makes attraction last.
- Gain the self confidence required, to give your partner their much needed space.
My relationship coaching further enables you to:
- Create mutually fulfilling goals and aspirations.
- Make sure your partner doesn’t lose attraction for you.
- Recreate and increase the spark between you.
- Communicate effectively so you both feel heard and understood.
- Support your partner so you can both get what you want and need from the relationship.
It’s important to understand how to actively and effectively participate in your part of the verbal and non verbal communication equation. Relationships aren’t rocket science, all that is required is a basic foundational understanding of the aspects which make a successful relationship work.